WE ARE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU!
We are 2 days away from our 3rd annual “Strikers vs Goalkeepers Camp” with Good Lad Soccer. Thank you for signing up and here are some reminders for camp.
*Please fill out your waivers and email back before camp. You can bring a hard copy, but your form must be filled out to participate.
(Waiver: If you have siblings, please write both names on waiver and sign)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring plenty of water/drinks and snacks.
- Bring your own Ball. *You will need it. (Sharpie your name on ball).
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Wear any EPIC soccer tops you have. If you do not have EPIC tops, you can wear whatever you would like, Preferably RED & BLACK.
- Wear proper training attire
- 4:10pm - 5:10pm - Technical stations, players divided into small groups by age for training/development before we bring the strikers for competitions to goal.
- 5:10pm - Snack break
- 5:20pm - 6pm - Strikers go to goal against Goalkeepers, several stations.
- 6:10pm - 7pm - 6v6 small fields tournament with goalkeepers.
THINGS TO LOOK FOR:
- Discounted Store items on site.
- We will have a DJ for the entire event to create an EPIC atmosphere. Parents sit back and tailgate and enjoy watching the action and music. Enjoy yourselves.
- Athletic Trainer will be on site.
Thank you for your support and Happy Holidays.